Human resource management (HRM) is a collective term for all the formal systems created to help in managing employees and other stakeholders within a company. Human resource management is organizing, coordinating, and managing employees within an organization to carry out an organization’s mission, vision, and goals. This includes recruiting, hiring, training, compensating, retaining, and motivating employees.
Dumex Consulting’s HRM Consulting service will center broadly on:
- What is HRM in general?
- What is the strategic approach to HRM?
- Why are human resource strategies necessary? What are the core roles and functions of HR Managers and functions?
- Recruitment methods, selection process, and compensation system
HR helps in structuring teams; it builds the organization’s culture; and it helps people with engagement and development.
Human resources (HRM) is the practice of recruiting, hiring, deploying, and managing an organization’s employees.
The benefit of Dumex Consulting Human Resource Management to the client
- Helps in hiring and training the workforce.
- Help in taking care of the performance management system
- Helps build culture and values in the organization.
- Helps in developing good relations within the organization.
- Helps save time and energy in securing empty vacancies.
- Helps in accessing big establishment employee benefits
- Helps in securing top talent for the establishment
- Help in improving employee retention
- Help in people’s engagement and development
Why You Should Attend HRM Services:
HRM services will enable your organization and the participant to achieve certain key business outcomes, such as:
01. It helps to oversee the process of hiring and finding the best people who can make an organization successful and establish new horizons for success.
02. It ensures that your organization complies with federal and state employment laws.
03. It minimizes your organization’s exposure and liability related to allegations of unfair employment practices.
04. It reduces the organization’s costs associated with turnover, attrition, and hiring replacement workers.
Who Should Attend?
HR managers, HRM executives, corporate executives, payroll officers, selection officers, and recruitment officers
Feel free to contact us if you would like to know more about training, e-books, papaerbacks consulting, pricing and availability. You can contact us through our contact addresses.