Leadership is the art of motivating a group of people to act toward achieving a common goal. In a business setting, this can mean directing workers and colleagues with a strategy to meet the company’s needs.
Leadership can benefit every aspect of your life, giving you greater confidence, strengthening your communication and negotiation skills and developing character. The values you learn as a leader can improve your personal life and relationships and set you on the fast track to success in your career and business life.
Dumex Consulting Leadership Consulting service will centre broadly on:
- Introduction to Leadership: An overview.
- Commitment to Leadership.
- What constituency expect of a Leader.
- The essence of Leadership: What we expect from our Leader.
- Traits of Leadership style.
- Traits approach leadership.
- Positive and Negative traits approach to Leadership.
- Negative Approach Traits according to the specialist.
- Leadership traits that do matter in the organization.
- Five leadership styles according to the management.
The benefit of Dumex Consulting Leadership development to the client
- Increase leader’s retention rate
- Establish leadership pathways for diverse talents
- Cost savings is enhanced
- Enriched culture in the organization
- Increased engagement in the organization
- Increased productivity and efficiency in the organization
- Enriched better financial performance of the organizations
- Reduces employees turnover in the organization
- Help in formulating and implementing effective leadership strategies in the organizations
- Its increase leadership qualities skills, traits that needed to move the organization forward.
Management involves a decision. making various levels of organization forget. things are done by others. Management means directing and controlling a group of people or an organization to reach a goal. Management is the art of getting things done through and with people.
Characteristics of Management:
- Management is a dynamic function
- Management is a group activity
- Management is a continuous process
- Management is Multidimensional i.e work, people and operations
- Management is Pervasive
- Management is a goal-oriented process
- Management is an Intangible Force
- Management is universal
The benefit of Dumex Consulting Management development to the client
- it improves the communication skills of the managers.
- It boosts the company morale as managers feel more secure in a position where the company is spending money on personal growth and development.
- It boosts the company the aspect of team building i.e. bringing all managers together for the session can create a team dynamic.
- It helps company leaders develop strategies to implement new changes with the least amount of productivity interruption.
- It helps managers to perform their social responsibilities more effectively
- It helps to ensure the success and growth of the organization
- It helps managers to handle the complexity of organizations
- It makes managers dynamic and helps them handle changes in the organization.
- It improves the performance of the managers in the organizations
Why You Should Attend
The Leadership and management services will enable your organization and the participant to achieve certain key business outcomes and understanding such as:
- It helps to identify the relationship and the differences between leadership and management.
- It helps to understand the fact that Leadership accompanied by management sets a new direction and makes efficient use of resources to achieve it. Both leadership and management are essential for the individual as well as organizational success.
Who Should Attend
High potential talent, newly promoted managers/team leaders, and existing and experienced managers who need to refresh their knowledge and skills. University professors, speakers and school leaders who are involved in leadership development programs can also attend this course as a refresher for leadership and management development.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to know more about training, e-books, papaerbacks consulting, pricing and availability. You can contact us through our contact addresses.