Project management is the process of leading the work of a team to achieve all project goals within the given constraints. The primary constraints are scope, time and budget.
Dumex Consulting’s project management service will center broadly on:
- What is project management? What are the phases of project management?
- Why is project management necessary?
- Applications, project allocations, stakeholder benefits, and problems associated with project management milestones
Project management is a discipline that is used to effectively manage projects and their running, with the objective of reaching the end goal of the project successfully. It is widely used by all types of organizations, as it comes with a multitude of benefits for all involved.
What are projects and project management?
A project is a set of related tasks that last for a specific amount of time and then end (hopefully successfully).
It is the planning, organization, and coordination of this process.
Other meanings of a project
A project is a complex task that is:
- One time
- Unrepeatable resource consumption has a determined aim.
- Has new features
- Risky has a defined time and cost limit.
Other meanings of project management
It involves taking leadership of the people involved in the project and making sure each task within the project is completed within the allocated amount of time, or in some cases, the desirable amount of time.
The different phases of the project are usually outlined in the project management framework.
What is the benefit of Dumex Consulting project management to the client?
01. Improve your chances of achieving the desired result.
02. Gain a fresh perspective on your project and how it fits with your business strategy.
03. Prioritize your business’ resources and ensure their efficient use.
04. Set the scope, schedule, and budget accurately from the start.
05. Stay on schedule and keep costs and resources within budget.
06. Improve productivity and quality of work.
07. Encourage consistent communications amongst staff, suppliers, and clients.
08. Satisfy the various needs of the project’s stakeholders.
09. Mitigate the risks of a project failing.
10. Increase customer satisfaction.
11. Gain a competitive advantage and boost your bottom line.
12. Ensures what is being delivered is right and will deliver real value against the business opportunity.
13. It brings leadership and direction to projects.
14. It ensures there’s a proper plan for executing on strategic goals.
15. It ensures proper expectations are set around what can be delivered, by when, and for how much.
16. It ensures the quality of whatever is being delivered consistently hits the mark.
Other benefits of Dumex Consulting project management to the clients
- Opportunities to expand your services
- Better Flexibility
- Increased Risk Assessment
- Increase in quality, increase in quantity
- Enhanced effectiveness in delivering services
- improved growth and development within your team
- Greater standing and competitive edge
- Improved, increased, or enhanced customer satisfaction and customer loyalty to your establishment
- Better efficiency in delivery service
Why You Should Attend
01. Ability to earn lucrative salaries: the chances are there that you will earn high salaries associated with project management, i.e., you will attract a competitive salary that will offer long-term stability for your career.
02. Ability to make a positive impact on the organization
03. Ability to develop your existing skills needed to move the organization forward
04. Ability to foster the development of team members within the organization
05. Ability to deal with uniqueness and expand your knowledge or technical know-how in the organization
06. Ability to enhance a clear career progression within the industry
Who should attend?
Project professionals from all industries, including engineering, construction, IT, telecommunication, maintenance, manufacturing, design offices, power, oil and gas, social associations, NGOs, health care, and pharmaceuticals,
Senior Executives, Program Managers, Project Managers, Planning and Control Engineers, Contract Administrators, Procurement Managers, Project Team Members, Functional Managers
Feel free to contact us if you would like to know more about training, e-books, papaerbacks consulting, pricing, and availability. You can contact us through our contact addresses.