Total Quality Management (TQM) is the continual process of detecting and reducing or eliminating errors in manufacturing, streamlining supply chain management, improving the customer experience, and ensuring that employees are up to speed with training.
Dumex Consulting’s Total Management Management service will broadly center on:
- What is Total Quality Management (TQM)?
- Why is TQM necessary in an organization?
- Elements of Total Quality Management (TQM)
- The Role of Management and Senior Executives in Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Why do many Total Quality Management (TQM) efforts fail?
- What are the remedies for total quality management (TQM improvement in practice?
- Quality costing and the cost of poor quality COPQ
- Process management, continuous improvement measures, and change management
- International Auditing of the ISO 9001:2015 QMS, IATF 16949:2016 Standard, and ISO 14001:2015 EMS Standard
- Seven quality tools, customer-supplier development, and international standardization of organizations (ISO)
The advantages of total quality management (TQM) include Cost reduction. When applied consistently over time, TQM can reduce costs throughout an organization, especially in the areas of scrap, rework, field service, and warranty cost reduction.
The benefit of Dumex Consulting’s Total Quality Management to the client
- It ensures the elimination of non-confirmation and repetitive work.
- It ensures the elimination of waste costs and rejects products.
- It ensures the elimination of repairs and reworks.
- It reduces warranty and customer support costs.
- It ensures process efficiency, leading to improved profit per product or service.
- It ensures fiscal discipline through the elimination of unnecessary steps and wasteful expenditures.
Total Quality Management (TQM) frees up management time from redressing problems and directs management time and effort to achieve the following benefits:
- Increase production.
- Extend the range of products.
- Improve existing products.
- Higher productivity
- Strengthened competitive position
- Enhanced market image
- Elimination of defects and waste
- Reduced costs and better costs
- Management Higher profitability.
- Improved customer focus and satisfaction
- Increased customer loyalty and retention
- Increased job security
- Improved employee morale
- Enhanced shareholder and stakeholder
- Value-improved and innovative processes
Why You Should Attend
The Total Quality Management TQM services will enable your organization and the participant to achieve certain key business outcomes, such as:
- The ability to improve your competitive position.
- Ability to increase your adaptability to the global market
- Ability to elevate your productivity
- Ability to significantly reduce waste (waste reduction)
- Ability to reduce your cost of poor-quality COPQ
- Ability to improve your management communication
- Ability to raise your return on investment (ROI)
- Ability to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
Who Should Attend?
01. Chief executives.
02. Plant Managers.
03. Quality Managers.
04. Quality Engineers.
05. Quality Supervisors.
06. Quality Specialist.
07. Logistics sections
08. Technology officers.
09. Production leaders.
10. Production engineers.
11. TQM Managers
12. Any individual who wishes to learn TQM and its tools
13. Any individual who wishes to implement a real-time project
Feel free to contact us if you would like to know more about training, e-books, papaerbacks consulting, pricing and availability. You can contact us through our contact addresses.